Yukon carjacking aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do tell. Im heading back offshore, Monday morning, and I cant pull up this thread because of all the pictures, connection is too slow. I want to know before i go!

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
They were recognized by an Austin Police Department Sergeant who discovered them on a vehicle that was driving recklessly. The wheels/tires were well taken care of by the temporary owner(s)... shiny, armor all, etc.

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kudos to the on the ball Sergeant. I guess the driver/owner of that vehicle took a little trip for receiving/possessing stolen property?

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
What happend to the temp owner of the wheels. Did they find out if he was part of the car jacking?

cmorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is awesome, what happened to the guy the pulled them from, was it the dude that jacked the truck?

millercreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an f-ing *******... hmmm, I think I will roll around town drunk on my new set of stolen wheels! Glad to hear the police were actually following up on the situation. All is not lost! The cops here would be WAYYYY too stupid to recognize something like that. Case in point: My buddy is a highway patrol, and he stopped by the store the other day. We were bullshittin about my wheels and he asked... "are those 20's?" I was like DUDE, seriously??

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GREAT THAT THE WHEELS WERE RECOVERED! what are the chances...