Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hood getting refinished?
Yep. The clear was peeling off after 7 years. I found out he didn’t use the best product back then, he was doing wholesale bodywork for car lots. I wish he had told me and I could have had him use a better clear. This time he says he’s using quality product.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. The clear was peeling off after 7 years. I found out he didn’t use the best product back then, he was doing wholesale bodywork for car lots. I wish he had told me and I could have had him use a better clear. This time he says he’s using quality product.

I remember you talking about getting it redone. Did you take it off and take it over to him in your truck then? That's interesting way of getting it done.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember you talking about getting it redone. Did you take it off and take it over to him in your truck then? That's interesting way of getting it done.
Nah. I took the truck to him and he said why don’t you leave the hood so I could drive the truck while he sands, does a little body work it needs and primes it. Then I’ll drop off the truck so he can blend the fenders when he paints it. He’s a one man body shop and that way he can work it in.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah. I took the truck to him and he said why don’t you leave the hood so I could drive the truck while he sands, does a little body work it needs and primes it. Then I’ll drop off the truck so he can blend the fenders when he paints it. He’s a one man body shop and that way he can work it in.

So you drove the beast back home with no hood? Awesome! Wait, you got supercharger to show off. Such a show off... :grd:

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20230428_171516.jpgWash day for the car's. Wife came home just as i finished the Yukon. She gave me that smile and 2 thumbs up so the Subie got a hit with the soap as well!20230428_171611.jpgThe Beast is fresh out of the panel shop after a much needed roof paint.20230428_171908.jpgHappy with the job done. 1 ticked off the list!20230428_171642.jpgHave been doing some tidying up to the Subaru. Added some tinted light covers,roof rack,centre caps on the wheels.20230428_173538.jpgI know a guy who knows a guy who picks American used clothing. He sends it here and the guy i know has a business selling the imported pre-loved clothing.

I bought this leather jacket from him to make an American styled leather car seat cover.
I was told it is possibly an Olympic jacket? It has a few signatures on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989