Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waaaay too early. But it is Wyoming, it does what it wants here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had a similar experiance in CO the last time I was there ( 10 years ago ) , was 70s on saturday and sunday. monday morning I woke up seeing snow falling down the chimney into the fire place...struggled to get out of the teens til thursday.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

those are damn nice cars. enjoy it.

shop that did my mods on my camaro (600 whp now) bought a c8 asap. bone stock they dyno out to 440 ish whp. headers and high flow cats made like 20 more iirc. they have fitted headers and built a twin turbo set up, and a manifold/cat back exhaust it removes the stock mufflers, (center exit) fits with the stock manifolds, or headers. and they made a new better looking rear defuser. cant sell the turbo kit just yet as gm still has not released the ability to tune the car yet. but once they do watch out!!!!

this cute ass chick went and did a review on their c8 and the parts coming up for sale soon.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Anyone know what size center caps fits these replica 26” wheels? They ones are blank. I want some chevy ones. It’s hard to measure and then pick the correct size because there’s a few different sizes all pretty close to each other.

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
Love your Hoe brotha :waytogo:
Gotta try a wet sand with some spray touch up in a can. It'll look much better imo. Still doesn't distract the look from it tho.

I appreciate it homie! And the paint is completely trashed lol. Really needs a full repaint, which is why I haven't messed with it. At the minimum it could use a new bumper and repaint on the hood, bumper and bumper cap.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I appreciate it homie! And the paint is completely trashed lol. Really needs a full repaint, which is why I haven't messed with it. At the minimum it could use a new bumper and repaint on the hood, bumper and bumper cap.
I love that color. I'm no expert--but have you tried a clay bar, wet sand and buff? Even if you try a small panel, just to get a feel for the results. Pant has flake in it--sparkly :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094