Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Cool stuff. Now all you need is a portable shower and your set!

I have a water tank with a pump on it now. I may put a hot water system in it later.

Awesome pics!...really appreciate them. ~ Hey what are the round things on the body by your back window?

They are a badge from a club I belong to Reno Overland. We do a lot of off road trips together. Last year I logged over 2000 miles off pavement.

When set up right a Tahoe is a very capable off road exploration vehicle.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a water tank with a pump on it now. I may put a hot water system in it later.

They are a badge from a club I belong to Reno Overland. We do a lot of off road trips together. Last year I logged over 2000 miles off pavement.

When set up right a Tahoe is a very capable off road exploration vehicle.
Thanks Tozan ~ I couldn't tell if they were badges or some type of tie-down point for roof loads - always enjoy seeing your pics - I have spent a fair amount of time exploring the Forest service roads up in Tahoe myself - the place has a magical energy to it. Keep em coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9