Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Impalenthelen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tell us more.

Two wheel drive, 3.5in CST lift spindles with a shock spacer up front for 4.5in total lift.

3in coil spacer in the rear. Longer bilstein's, longer sway bar end links, and adjustable panhard bar from spohn.

285/75r17 nitto ridge grapplers on 17x9 0mm offset XD misfits.

Nfab steps.

Had to do a lot of trimming up front. NorCal large fender mod, folded back the leading edge of the steps, and timmed the bottom edge of the bumper. Plenty of clearance lock to lock now.

My wife loves the way it turned out and so do I!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Two wheel drive, 3.5in CST lift spindles with a shock spacer up front for 4.5in total lift.

3in coil spacer in the rear. Longer bilstein's, longer sway bar end links, and adjustable panhard bar from spohn.

285/75r17 nitto ridge grapplers on 17x9 0mm offset XD misfits.

Nfab steps.

Had to do a lot of trimming up front. NorCal large fender mod, folded back the leading edge of the steps, and timmed the bottom edge of the bumper. Plenty of clearance lock to lock now.

My wife loves the way it turned out and so do I!

Shock spacer up front? That truck has torsion bars. You do a coilover? Or you mean a relocator bracket? Did you change out the keys?

Edit: Nevermind....confused with a different thread.

Bilstein 5100s? Did you do all four? Which end links did you use? Good call on the spohn bar!

Don't mean to pound you, just love the look.

Last edited:

Impalenthelen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Shock spacer up front? That truck has torsion bars. You do a coilover? Or you mean a relocator bracket? Did you change out the keys?

Edit: Nevermind....confused with a different thread.

Bilstein 5100s? Did you do all four? Which end links did you use? Good call on the spohn bar!

Don't mean to pound you, just love the look.

Thanks man! I'm more than happy to provide info!

I did use 5100's but only replaced the rear shocks.

The longer sway bar end links are made for a Jeep. I got the info and part number here on the forum. They worked great! I bought them a long time ago but I could dig up the details if you need me to.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Thanks man! I'm more than happy to provide info!

I did use 5100's but only replaced the rear shocks.

The longer sway bar end links are made for a Jeep. I got the info and part number here on the forum. They worked great! I bought them a long time ago but I could dig up the details if you need me to.

Nice. Plans to do the front? I know the links you speak of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods