Yes i know another build post!!!! This is my ****** build 2000 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
yes i know its been a along time since i've been on and it drove me nuts but due to my work i was temp away from internet... so before my rig was place into storage it like to change its own oil lmao well i guess give back to where oil came from...notorious rear main leak that started as a couple drops once and a while to 1 1/2 qts every 2 days...ugh yes i know wtf but thank goodness i was able to park her and save some cash so i was thinking well i have a 02 5.3l for my other project truck so i decided to just rebuild it and pull motor out of ****** and put fresh heart in since i didnt see the point in fighting oil pan and front diff just made more since in my mind i suppose...motor on stand with green tap.jpeg motor on stand with green tap.jpeg motor on stand no green tap.jpeg old motor out.jpeg

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
Than since i have spark tb tried out porting a tb to see how it is worked out well this pic is of me first boring it out
start porting the tb.jpeg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Can you take a minute to give your thoughts on the Grabber X3s now that you've been running them for a bit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts