Yep, you guessed it, another noob!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man oh man you found a damn unicorn. There’s not many of those left with that kind of mileage anymore. Pics of the interior please. Oh, and welcome back!:)

OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after seeing this...

Im wondering if I should sell my Esky for some profit.. Its 1 year newer, with lower miles, and more options... And its a ESKY!

Hmm.. Decisions!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So after seeing this...

Im wondering if I should sell my Esky for some profit.. Its 1 year newer, with lower miles, and more options... And its a ESKY!

Hmm.. Decisions!
If you sell yours, I'll assume you're gonna replace it--so you'll pay alot to replace it.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you sell yours, I'll assume you're gonna replace it--so you'll pay alot to replace it.
Yeah - Just like all the realtors telling people to sell their house because they can get top dollar for it, but don't mention that the folks that are selling the house they need to buy to replace it will be getting top dollar as well.

OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had quite a few realtors asking me to sell.. I paid 120k for the house, its now worth 500k.

OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, before my wife told me a few months ago that we were expecting. I was actually looking to downsize my house. I have a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom. And its just me, my wife, and my son (at that time).

But now we have a second little on the way.. 1 bedroom for me and the wife, 1 bedroom for each of the boys, 1 bedroom for my office, 1 bedroom for my wifes craft room, and 1 guest room... Thats 6 bedrooms. Now I am glad I bought entirely to much house (3000 square foot).

It also means that my office gets moved into the basement :(

Now I just have to work out if the zoning laws will allow me to put on a 3rd car, 2 deep, garage..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts