yall seen this? scary stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, but it is a bit overboard for my first handgun.
Plus, dropping that kind of $$$$ right now almost empties my spare change wallet.

Oh its your first handgun? Id go with the XDM for a starter, comes with pretty much everything you need. Just make sure you keep the gun clean and itll last you a good long while.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh its your first handgun? Id go with the XDM for a starter, comes with pretty much everything you need. Just make sure you keep the gun clean and itll last you a good long while.
Yes it is. I ordered my AK when I was 20 because I was not old enough to get a handgun or shotty in Texas. I guess I will be going with the XDMs. I am only getting two because I would rather have one for my CCW and another for house use.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha yes I do. Speaking of it, I posted it in your thread a few hours ago before you posted the pics of your amp wires. It's customized so it looks more like an AR-15.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Because most of them are semi and full auto, which one would need a Class 3 weapon license to get.
My AK is semi auto so I can walk right into a Texas gun store and leave with one.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that's crazy I just want a glock or a police issue handgun when I'm eligable

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Glocks are as ugly as a handgun can come after Hi-points.
They are reliable though.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha guess I have alot to learn in 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep