yall seen this? scary stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I have a .45 and sometimes wonder what life with a 9mm would be like.

Because of this I'm about to buy a .45 XDM 4.5 and 9mm SR9C as a gift for myself going into 2013!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

BTW, I mention that because this thread is one of few that needs to be derailed.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because of this I'm about to buy a .45 XDM 4.5 and 9mm SR9C as a gift for myself going into 2013!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

BTW, I mention that because this thread is one of few that needs to be derailed.

I effing love XDM's!!! wouldnt trade my .40 xdm for anything...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I effing love XDM's!!! wouldnt trade my .40 xdm for anything...

I guess I made the right decision then. The SR9C was supposed to be an XDM 9 compact (so I can have a matching set) but I decided against it because I need some New Year party money lol.
How does that .40 recoil? I have heard they are bad, but have no personal experience with one.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I made the right decision then. The SR9C was supposed to be an XDM 9 compact (so I can have a matching set) but I decided against it because I need some New Year party money lol.
How does that .40 recoil? I have heard they are bad, but have no personal experience with one.

My brother has a SR40C and hes jelous of mine. The recoil is less than my .357 mag snub. But I'm a big guy so me comparing recoil may not be the same for you?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
My brother has a SR40C and hes jelous of mine. The recoil is less than my .357 mag snub. But I'm a big guy so me comparing recoil may not be the same for you?

Yeah I am 6'1" and 180 so I may need to avoid a .40 lol.
The XDM 9 compact is not much more than the Ruger, but my bro also wants the XDM in the same finish I want (bi-tone). I do not want to have the same model and finish lol. If not, I would say screw it and get it over the SR9c.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am 6'1" and 180 so I may need to avoid a .40 lol.
The XDM 9 compact is not much more than the Ruger, but my bro also wants the XDM in the same finish I want (bi-tone). I do not want to have the same model and finish lol. If not, I would say screw it and get it over the SR9c.

Yea deff dont want that. Im one of those bigger is better kind of guys so dont have anything smaller than the .40 except a .22 rifle cuz ammos cheap. Next handgun purchase will be a decent 1911 in .45

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
A 1911 is what I really want but I just don't feel like dropping that cash.
Sometime towards the end of next year I will scoop a high end 1911 Springfield, or mid-range Colt.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 1911 is what I really want but I just don't feel like dropping that cash.
Sometime towards the end of next year I will scoop a high end 1911 Springfield, or mid-range Colt.

I always tell my friends dont settle.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I always tell my friends dont settle.

I agree, but it is a bit overboard for my first handgun.
Plus, dropping that kind of $$$$ right now almost empties my spare change wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.