XM missing in HUD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Mathews

Reaction score
I really like my HUD with all the information available but I wish it would also include being able to display the radio/XM song too. When I change stations it shows up for a second. So it’s possible. Since all other GM huds show this as a option, whybnot the new Tahoe available on all other GM’s with HUD, why not this?

Last edited:

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in my other GM vehicles that have HUD, the radio station info shows up when it's changed but goes away, seems normal.

OP
OP
Dave Mathews

Dave Mathews

Reaction score
in my other GM vehicles that have HUD, the radio station info shows up when it's changed but goes away, seems normal.
Thanks for your reply. Both my Vettes, 3 different Cadillacs and a couple loaners all did it as I described.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but since we’re talking about HUD content, do navigation directions from Apple CarPlay show on the hud or DIC? I know factory navigation information will, but I’ve not seen anyone integrate it into the HUD or DIC yet.