Xbox One S : 110v Outlet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

like2detail

Reaction score
I can't seem to keep the power on, looks like it trips because of too much wattage or something but everything seems to be in spec. Max draw for an xbox one s is 120, says the 110v outlet can handle 150w. Anyone hook an xbox up? Headed on a 4 hour drive tonight with my son and a friend, thought I'd surprise them. Just won't stay powered on, the green light comes on and then goes off.

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it works like a generator putting out 150 watts it would only do this for a start up load then revert to a lower load rating for continuous mode.Most start up is rated for 25% more than steady In other words 100 watts to run but start up 25% more.Steady rate is always less than max wattage to save the output circuit from overheating.So 150 watts max might only allow 100 Watts continuous Does this make sense to you. I am just guessing that the inverter cannot run max all the time it must have a lesser load so as not to overheat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts