Wow.................Fast Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dr004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, Emailed Chris last night and received quote at 6am this morning........placed order around lunch and had tracking info by 1..............man that was fast...........

Thanks for the quick service......Looking forward to trying this oil/filter combo

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, Emailed Chris last night and received quote at 6am this morning........placed order around lunch and had tracking info by 1..............man that was fast...........

Thanks for the quick service......Looking forward to trying this oil/filter combo

Thanks for the kind words Daren, glad I could help get what you need. Let me know when you receive your order or if you have any other questions.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've been buying/using AMSOIL for years. I've bought both directly from AMSOIL and I've bought from dealers. The dealers, in my experience have always been great guys who usually go the extra mile to help you out and keep you happy!

OP
OP
D

dr004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Daren, glad I could help get what you need. Let me know when you receive your order or if you have any other questions.

I will, UPS tracking shows that it will be here tomorrow.........pending weather hope to change the oil this weekend

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you quote me the stuff needed for a case of 1030 and a filter for a 02 maima and a 01 tahoe please to 75460

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will, UPS tracking shows that it will be here tomorrow.........pending weather hope to change the oil this weekend

Get that installed this weekend?

Can you quote me the stuff needed for a case of 1030 and a filter for a 02 maima and a 01 tahoe please to 75460

I can do that, I will need the specifics on the vehicles, (ie engine size, etc. VIN # is best) Also for the most accurate quote, having your exact shipping address is best as well.

OP
OP
D

dr004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nope.......Irene had some high winds and off and on rain...............plan for this weekend though............

jennifer_w

Reaction score

Hi,
like you I also got outstanding service. I'm totally amazed for responsive service.

recommended to all

John Root

Reaction score
Like you guyz i am agree with you all. really they provide amazing service. i appreciate to you all as you will get fastest service as well. which is highly expected for us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omne