Would you wait for the 2024?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve held off all summer with ordering waiting to see how the 2024 RST is offered. I’m hoping for different wheels and color options. Still undecided if I should go with the diesel. I’d appreciate your thoughts and input. Vehicle won’t be used for extensive travel and I only put about 7k miles on it per year .
There’s a new slate gray metallic which I imagine will be offered on the 2024 suvs, would look pretty cool on a RST.

drmartini

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
6 months is not correct for a 23. most dealers get new allocation limits every couple weeks, we just looked at a high country that was built at the plant in texas week of july 10, delivered to chicago by train and was at our dealer 150 miles from chicago last week. we ordered an LT trimmed up more in line with what we're looking for (Z71 and RST were completely unavailable to my dealer) high country had to be maxed out with everything and a 6.2 so we're saving nearly $15k by going with a completely loaded LT. being built this week will update when it arrives. demand is still high, there's a lot of farmers and small biz owners (often the same thing) who have to spend the money and take delivery this year yet.

OP
OP
S

steelerfeever

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I fully planned on waiting for the Yukon Denali 2024. A few local Phoenix area dealers would have the occasional Denali XL or Denali XL Ultimate come in but they all wanted $5k/$10k over MSRP. Got lucky and a small dealer two hours away had a buyer back out on a white '23 Yukon Denali Ultimate XL, I noticed it for sale online and picked it up at MSRP with no dealer adds (tint, rustproofing, etc..). Got it wrapped in a stealth PPF and tinted, she looks great. After 1,000 miles the only issue I have had is the headrest speakers not working. Super cruise is great, she rides much better than my Lincoln Navigator.

IMG_5628.jpg

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
when the head rest speakers did work, how were they? I can't imagine liking it, too much noise right in my face to cover road noise....but I can't imagine they did this for no reason. It must make a difference and be a cool thing! Any thoughts you or anyone else who has heard them have would be appreciated.

Nice truck!
I fully planned on waiting for the Yukon Denali 2024. A few local Phoenix area dealers would have the occasional Denali XL or Denali XL Ultimate come in but they all wanted $5k/$10k over MSRP. Got lucky and a small dealer two hours away had a buyer back out on a white '23 Yukon Denali Ultimate XL, I noticed it for sale online and picked it up at MSRP with no dealer adds (tint, rustproofing, etc..). Got it wrapped in a stealth PPF and tinted, she looks great. After 1,000 miles the only issue I have had is the headrest speakers not working. Super cruise is great, she rides much better than my Lincoln Navigator.

View attachment 407257

OP
OP
S

steelerfeever

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
when the head rest speakers did work, how were they? I can't imagine liking it, too much noise right in my face to cover road noise....but I can't imagine they did this for no reason. It must make a difference and be a cool thing! Any thoughts you or anyone else who has heard them have would be appreciated.

Nice truck!

They didn't work on the two hour drive home from picking it up. I'm with you though, I'm thinking it will be a bit annoying. But I still want them to work! Thanks.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63