Would a Z71 front bumper/grill fit on other trim level 2021 Tahoe/Suburbans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peteg5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I wanted to change the front bumper/grill from a 2021 High Country Suburban diesel to a Z71 front bumper/grill, do you think there would be any fitment issues? You can't get the Z71 trim with the diesel currently, is it possible this is because the size/shape of the diesel engine wouldn't allow the steeper angle of the Z71 bumper and added skid plates?

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it would fit. The reason the diesel is not offered on the Z71 trim is due to the higher ground clearance for approach angle on the lower front part of the Z71 grill. Just not enough room in there for the inline 6 diesel.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not fitting for Diesel engine layout I get.

I was in the same quandary about whether the RST or Z71 grille would fit on a Premier.

I answered my question yesterday and made the solution real easy…expensive but easy. Paid for a 22 Z71 Grille and low and behold the rest of the vehicle was attached to it.I agree the Z71 has a more aggressive look but not overly wild. Premier and HC are nice for luxury and comfort but the Z71 has a more aggressive look but still mostly conservative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter