Wooooooo from a life of Hondas to a Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome those rockstars look so clean on that z71.let the modding begin an watch the pockets go thin:)

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm hmm that's what I said just browsing now it's browsing, helping, asking for help and buying. So let me help you start buying black bear tune a must have.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats with the family and the newest addition!!! I have three kids and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.

Chris

OP
OP
Pain@thepump

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
Ummm hmm that's what I said just browsing now it's browsing, helping, asking for help and buying. So let me help you start buying black bear tune a must have.

Well maybe just some moderate purchases lol. I got 2 other rides that need attention before I go all out on this truck.

P.s. I do like the GM accessories intake, so I may buy that. I'll read up on intake before I buy any though. Can you link me to the purpose of a BB tune?

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats with the family and the newest addition!!! I have three kids and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Let me know if I can ever be of any assistance.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I agree man. Wouldn't trade um for the world. Will do what's your specialty? I see your sig advertises amisol....

Picked up my short term lighting kit yesterday from one of our shops suppliers. If I can help anyone lmk. In the future I want to retrofit an oem housing and fogs. So I can run 55w kits. The below kits I purchased are both 6k 35W. I don't like settling but for now they'll do. Other LEDs and associated parts I'll order Monday.

1329535725.jpg

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris,

I agree man. Wouldn't trade um for the world. Will do what's your specialty? I see your sig advertises amisol.....

Although we carry a LOT of different products for different vehicles, our primary product lines have to do with Amsoil synthetics and R1Concepts replacement brake parts. I would be happy to answer any questions you have when they come up, just let me know.

I also like the quote in your signature... :peace:

OP
OP
Pain@thepump

Pain@thepump

Reaction score

:cheers:

Although we carry a LOT of different products for different vehicles, our primary product lines have to do with Amsoil synthetics and R1Concepts replacement brake parts. I would be happy to answer any questions you have when they come up, just let me know.

I also like the quote in your signature... :peace:

Gotcha. Will do. I was just on the site looking at rotors and pads.

;)

OP
OP
Pain@thepump

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
Such a busy week.........Finally found the time to order my LEDs ( @ autoilumination.com ). I chose the Super white 60 wide angle LEDS for DRL & Turn, because the 120 was not available in both STD & Switch Back.

I found bulb sizes here, JIC anyone needs it for another vehicle they may own. http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/Pages/default.aspx is the bulb size, dictionary capitol.

http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/appli...bulbs.aspx?year=2007&qual=&model=1826&make=17

License plate:
Bulb size 2825 AKA 194

Reverse:
Bulb Size 7440

DRL, switchback & load protectors for the Signal ONLY.
Bulb size 4157 AKA 3157

also the truck was a little dirty today so I had it cleaned up while I snuck away from work. I truly hope I'm free one of the weekends coming up, I'd like to welcome the truck w/ a nice photoshoot instead of iphone pics. Nothing Grand Just enjoy some z71 content.

1329982735.jpg

OP
OP
Pain@thepump

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
So, I'm pretty upset, because I'm the dumbest SOB. But I swear when I ordered my big LEDs from autolumination the prices did not say ea. The small 194's did....anyway I received my bulbs today, and there was only one of ea. size I ordered........aye-cramba!

I went back to the site today, and noticed the ea????!!! Am I bugging out here or has this happened to anyone else? either way I sucked it up like a big boy should, and ordered the other halves LOL. Since I was there and I noticed my "hoe" has puddle lights, I bought some of those too, plus paid for rush shipping. I'm ready to spiff up the ride. :)

Note:
If I truly paid attention, I would have just bought my GM accessories intake instead. I'd rather have the power, hahaha oh well, next check I suppose. ROFL!

Came home and wifey had this box on the table :) 1/2 order in :p shame on me

1330490533.jpg

1330490536.jpg