Wiring Issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian McGahan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali. I've been having the following issue for the past 3 days.

1. Service Trailer Brake System, Service Blindside Mirrors, Service Traction Control, Stabilitrax goes on and off.
2. P0700, p2544, p0073 error codes come up
3. Random issues with acceleration when the codes are showing up.
4. When these issues arise, there is a ticking noise down near the brake pedal where wiring is located. I can't find where the ticking is coming from.

I can turn the engine off and reset with an OBD and the issue will sometimes go away. It will then randomly come back. Any ideas?

popsee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2013 GMC Yukon Denali. I've been having the following issue for the past 3 days.

1. Service Trailer Brake System, Service Blindside Mirrors, Service Traction Control, Stabilitrax goes on and off.
2. P0700, p2544, p0073 error codes come up
3. Random issues with acceleration when the codes are showing up.
4. When these issues arise, there is a ticking noise down near the brake pedal where wiring is located. I can't find where the ticking is coming from.

I can turn the engine off and reset with an OBD and the issue will sometimes go away. It will then randomly come back. Any ideas?
Has this been solved? I'm having basically the exact thing on my 2008 Escalade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts