Wireless charger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Californian

Reaction score
have any pics of it installed? did you go under or above the rubber pad? what input did you plug it into, the usb inside the console or did you use an adapter for cigarette power port?

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry took a while but there it is... the wire goes under the rubber towards the back where I drilled a hole for the USB connector to go inside the console and plug into the outlet20190530_023822.jpg

Booby1323

Reaction score
This sounds like what I wanted. Thanks!!

Any pics of install or anything?

Well sorry for taking so long @Moose912 but I got some pictures. I didn't take pictures of underside on console lid opened up. But it was pretty easy to run wire through lid and to 12v plug inside console. Im sure it would be easy to hard wire charger rather than use the plug if you wanted to leave the plug open. There's a picture of the charger I used too. Got it off amazon and it was highly rated.. it works great. But I had wanted to look around for a charger that's meant to go through a super thick case but haven't gotten around to it cuz this one has been working well. Hope this helps

IMG_3508.jpg IMG_3509.jpg IMG_3510.jpg IMG_3511.jpg IMG_3512.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons