Wireless charger and 115v AC outlet not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
Not sure if they’re related but neither is working for me right now. I checked a 60A fuse under the hood and a 10A fuse in the cargo area and both were fine but not sure the right ones were checked since the labels aren’t very descriptive. Any other ideas before I bring it in to the dealer?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a button on the dash to the left of the steering wheel that turns off all the interior charging circuits. Is that turned off by chance?

OP
OP
A

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
There's a button on the dash to the left of the steering wheel that turns off all the interior charging circuits. Is that turned off by chance?
Thanks so much. I had no idea about that and yes that turned on the AC power. I was able to get the wireless charger working as well, although I think the issue was unrelated.

peddler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
AngeloUCF: What year is your Tahoe/Yukon? I have a 2016 Yukon Denali. I'm trying to get the wireless charger on the center console to work with my Samsung S21. What kind of cell phone do you use? I've got multiple suggested solutions but haven't confirmed that anyone has the same vehicle they have gotten to work with a S21. Any help will be appreciated.

OP
OP
A

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
AngeloUCF: What year is your Tahoe/Yukon? I have a 2016 Yukon Denali. I'm trying to get the wireless charger on the center console to work with my Samsung S21. What kind of cell phone do you use? I've got multiple suggested solutions but haven't confirmed that anyone has the same vehicle they have gotten to work with a S21. Any help will be appreciated.
I have a 2021 Tahoe and they don’t have the charger in the armrest console like the 2015-2020s did. It’s up front by the cup holders and is basically useless. It works but is slow and is very particular about positioning.

Coincidentally I also had a 2016 Denali and was never able to get the wireless charger to work for more than a few seconds at a time. I only tried with iPhones. I’d suggest replacing the charger altogether since it’s out of warranty now.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Tahoe and they don’t have the charger in the armrest console like the 2015-2020s did. It’s up front by the cup holders and is basically useless. It works but is slow and is very particular about positioning.

Coincidentally I also had a 2016 Denali and was never able to get the wireless charger to work for more than a few seconds at a time. I only tried with iPhones. I’d suggest replacing the charger altogether since it’s out of warranty now.
?

I throw my Galaxy in either way with little care and it just starts charging. It's more of a phone issue than a pad issue. I think newer phones are more finicky about being "Just Right" before working...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal