Wire pulled out of neutral safety switch - how to put it back.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the terminal inserts from the front. Meaning if it pulled out the back, the terminal block and possibly terminal itself damaged. Easiest fix is mentioned above. Replave entire pigtail, crimp shrinkwrap connections.

OP
OP
S

silky28

Reaction score
Ok, so I found a replacement connector locally, which is super surprising because its Canada, for $37. So I will just replace the whole clip. Not going to solder it though because I do not feel like soldering a connect above my head while lying on the ground. I will grab some crimp butt connects and seal them with some heatshrink!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I found a replacement connector locally, which is super surprising because its Canada, for $37. So I will just replace the whole clip. Not going to solder it though because I do not feel like soldering a connect above my head while lying on the ground. I will grab some crimp butt connects and seal them with some heatshrink!
They make crimp connectors with heat shrink on them. Just crimp, then heat the connector with a heat gun and they seal around the wire. No need for separate heat shrink tubing.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf