Wiper Fluid Gone Bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was bring your kid to work day at the windshield washer fluid factory. The 10 year old boy named Calvin thought that it would be extremely funny to pee in the big vat of washer fluid. His idea was to piss on as many people as he could.... You know how if you have the window down and hit the washer button and some sprays on your arm or if going down the road it sprays all over the guys vehicle behind you.... He got you, Calvin peed all over you and millions of others! View attachment 398711
I am pissed off... :Big Laugh:

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what they say, better than being pissed on!
Off, on... I don't wanna be pissed at all... :favorites37:

My son once, when he was as s baby was lying on the changing table, when I was just about to put his diaper on, when he peed in a high arc direct on my shirt.

Presumably he was already aiming for a career as a washer fluid chemist. :oops:

But I pushed him to go to medical school and today he's a urologist.

:Big Laugh: :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off, on... I don't wanna be pissed at all... :favorites37:

My son once, when he was as s baby was lying on the changing table, when I was just about to put his diaper on, when he peed in a high arc direct on my shirt.

Presumably he was already aiming for a career as a washer fluid chemist. :oops:

But I pushed him to go to medical school and today he's a urologist.

:Big Laugh: :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:
I raised 4 boys. I learned they all do that! You expose it, you better cover it or be ready to wear it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons