Windshield Mounted Rear-view Camera Mirror?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kpwweb

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dual camera bracket also has a hole for a washer fluid nozzle which sprays the camera (wish my 21 Sierra HD had that nozzle). I haven’t ordered the hoses yet. It’s not 100% clear to me which hoses I need but they’re all pretty cheap so I’ll just get them all.
Did you get the washer fluid nozle hoses figured out? I see the nozle on the camera aplique, but not sure where the hose would connect into the rear wiper washer hose?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the washer fluid nozle hoses figured out? I see the nozle on the camera aplique, but not sure where the hose would connect into the rear wiper washer hose?
You likely would have to cut the washer hose, install a T fitting, and extend the hose to the camera nozzle.
I have this feature, and it activates w/ the Rear Window Washer (albeit about a 1s delay from the washer squirting fluid on the rear window, presumably has to fill more hose with fluid before it is expelled at the camera nozzle).
P.S. It is winter here in MN now, and this camera washer is a nice feature to have..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98