Window Switches...Auto Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kysrsze

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have a 2011 Tahoe LT and I am wondering if there is a mod or replacement switch to do one touch auto up on the window(s). Currently the driver's side does one touch auto down. I did a quick search here and didn't find what I was looking for because I don't know exactly what it's called. Anyone have a bead on this?

Phibbs87

Reaction score
So I have a 2011 Tahoe LT and I am wondering if there is a mod or replacement switch to do one touch auto up on the window(s). Currently the driver's side does one touch auto down. I did a quick search here and didn't find what I was looking for because I don't know exactly what it's called. Anyone have a bead on this?

Bump for curiosity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya I like my finger tips thank you very much, when I was a kid I smashed my fingers in every conceivable way in a 60's Oldsmobile, windows, doors, glovebox, trunk you name it, I never got really hurt but it sure did hurt, my kid smashed his thumb in the nnbs door and lost his fingernail these babys close tight.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya I like my finger tips thank you very much, when I was a kid I smashed my fingers in every conceivable way in a 60's Oldsmobile, windows, doors, glovebox, trunk you name it, I never got really hurt but it sure did hurt, my kid smashed his thumb in the nnbs door and lost his fingernail these babys close tight.
Yeah I was thinking safety feature since there's no way for them to sense if someone especially a child or animal is in the way. Back when my right shoulder was messed up and I was taking my dog to the vet after his surgery, I was driving on the expressway and got an important phone call and couldn't hear so I started to roll up the window by him but he decided to stick his head out right then. I didn't realize until he started yelping. It was dangerous enough; if it was on auto close it would have killed him.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lol

Back when I did overhead doors, pretty much all of the helpers were stoners and/or pill heads. The "lead helper" ("lead" because he had peaked at helper status for 6+ years) was disposing of some sticks and seeds from his weed grinder and rolled his hand up in the window with a MANUAL CRANK window.