Wilwood 16" 6 piston front brake kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I'll get you better pics. The rotors have zero things wrong with them. It's a ****** cleanup job with bad reflections that make it look like hot spots. They are not warped, have never been super heated, or anything. Pad wear is also very normal. My only gripe with these, as I've stated in another post is that they create a lot of brake dust, which is common as other users of these experience the same thing. I repeat - zero things wrong with this front set. I'll get you better pics later today. And as far as not letting you know first, priorities have changed, I don't spend a lot of time on here anymore, and regularly delete my ***. I apologize I didn't tell you first that I was going to be selling these after all. No offers have been made so as far as that goes - you can still have them as long as you pay the shipping. As I said, they are very heavy so I would expect $100 or more via UPS.

As far as sway bars go - I didn't take anything else off the Tahoe, only the brakes.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll get you better pics. The rotors have zero things wrong with them. It's a ****** cleanup job with bad reflections that make it look like hot spots. They are not warped, have never been super heated, or anything. Pad wear is also very normal. My only gripe with these, as I've stated in another post is that they create a lot of brake dust, which is common as other users of these experience the same thing. I repeat - zero things wrong with this front set. I'll get you better pics later today. And as far as not letting you know first, priorities have changed, I don't spend a lot of time on here anymore, and regularly delete my ***. I apologize I didn't tell you first that I was going to be selling these after all. No offers have been made so as far as that goes - you can still have them as long as you pay the shipping. As I said, they are very heavy so I would expect $100 or more via UPS.

As far as sway bars go - I didn't take anything else off the Tahoe, only the brakes.

Dale, I'll pass them off to the next guy in line. Just bought a set of new Escalade ESV running boards this morning, so I need to back off the truck spending for a couple weeks. Thanks for clearing up the questions on the brake wear, though. It'll come in handy for others that are interested.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since burb passed I'll pm my offer now.

CUB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2000 for brakes? Having trouble stopping much? Jesus

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
2000 for brakes? Having trouble stopping much? Jesus

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

You could literally argue this with EVERYTHING on this site. "$1000 for headlights?" "10k for a motor" Vehicles are hobby and toys. To each their own. I absolutely loved these $2,000 brakes.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Catnip is getting expensive too.

Need to just buy a plant once and for all and be done with it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk