Will this Suspension and Tire set up work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought a 08 Tahoe Z71 and went out and purchased the 6" BDS lift with the coil overs and some 35x12.50R22 with Some 22x12 (-51 offset) Arkon Lincolns. Just wondering how bad am I gonna scrub ? Also how much trimming has to be done? Thanks

You most likely will scrub a little on the front fender well I would think the back of the fender well should be ok... On the front like mentioned you can remove the lower air dam and cut the plastic until it clears.

I am running a 4 inch lift with 35x12.5x17s and I get minimal rubbing on the back and only when hitting some pretty severe off road stuff. Like 12 to 14 or bigger drop offs while turning.

My guess is you are building a "pavement queen" so you're not likely to get into an off road situation like mine does. I would also think with 2 more inches of lift than mine has you should pick up a little more room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout