Will these wheels fit my Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to get some new wheels/tires, and I was thinking about these:

Soft 8 397 Series Wheel
Finish: Black
Size: 17'' x 9''
Bolt Circle: 6 x 5-1/2''
Rear Spacing: 5''

260-3978960

208zjie.jpg

I guess the tire size I'd be looking at is 265/70-17

My truck is stock height, not lifted or anything.

Will they fit?

What confuses me is that the bolt circle on these things is listed as 6 x 5-1/2", while tirerack. com says 6-139, which is 139mm.
5.5" however, is 139.7mm!

Anybody have any experience with this?

02TahoeMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, Soft 8s will work

Yes, they will work on your Tahoe. I ran that very set on my truck for about a year. I still have the set of 5 sitting with Bridgestone Revo A/T tires mounted, ready for someone to buy, if anyone is interested (hint hint). Only reason I got rid of them was that I really, reeeeeeaaaallllly wanted the AR Mojaves and a bigger tire when I lifted my truck, and I was able to afford it when I got them.

TahoeOBX2006two.jpg

OP
OP
Mr45

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they will work on your Tahoe. I ran that very set on my truck for about a year. I still have the set of 5 sitting with Bridgestone Revo A/T tires mounted, ready for someone to buy, if anyone is interested (hint hint). Only reason I got rid of them was that I really, reeeeeeaaaallllly wanted the AR Mojaves and a bigger tire when I lifted my truck, and I was able to afford it when I got them.

TahoeOBX2006two.jpg

IM sent...

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There you go, perfect timing. I invite you and you unload some stuff sitting around and another member gets what he is looking for.

OP
OP
Mr45

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There you go, perfect timing. I invite you and you unload some stuff sitting around and another member gets what he is looking for.

Yep. Looks like a deal is coming together. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission