Will the 2022 Yukon have Super Cruise ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am waiting to order a 2022 Yukon and many sites have hinted
that it will have the Super Cruise on it.

I know that its on the

2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali To Come With GM’s Super Cruise Technology​

Maybe someone out there can let me know if its a pipe dream or
a reality. What I have seen so far its not listed other than the adaptive
cruse control.

No dealer has any information on the 2022 yet other than what I have
gotten here on this site.

Maybe I am jest a little to early on the 2022 information

super.JPG

OP
OP
Nexus

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also see the same thing that Super Cruise is not going to even be offered on the Yukon Denali this year.

I did not look to see if adaptive cruise control with standard on the Denali I know you could not get it
on the regular Yukon last year unless you went to the Denali package last year.

I also see were Super Cruises standard on the Cadillac Escalade and a lot more standard equipment
is getting closer to what the Denali is.

I also see that the Escalade's getting a new color NEW Galactic Gray Metallic and if I'm correct the Yukon
is losing Dark Sky Metallic-Smoky Quartz Metallic but Gaining NEW Redwood Metallic.

Looks like I'm definitely going to price both of them now the standard Escalade may have what I need
instead of getting the Denali package on the Yukon and may be pretty close to the same price.

I'm just not a big fan of the front end of the Escalade.

Larry07Yukon

Reaction score
I am waiting to order a 2022 Yukon and many sites have hinted
that it will have the Super Cruise on it.

I know that its on the

2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali To Come With GM’s Super Cruise Technology​

Maybe someone out there can let me know if its a pipe dream or
a reality. What I have seen so far its not listed other than the adaptive
cruse control.

No dealer has any information on the 2022 yet other than what I have
gotten here on this site.

Maybe I am jest a little to early on the 2022 information

View attachment 347663
How the 22 Sierra got massage seats but the Yukon Denali doesn’t is beyond comprehension for me.

I’m having a hard time justifying $20K+ to go from Yukon Denali to Escalade Sport Platinum

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the 22 Sierra got massage seats but the Yukon Denali doesn’t is beyond comprehension for me.

I’m having a hard time justifying $20K+ to go from Yukon Denali to Escalade Sport Platinum
That's because practicality wise it ISN'T justifiable.. Other than touchy feely stuff, they are 99% the same components..... And unless my vehicle will drive itself place to place 100% while I read a book.. Super Cruise is just a gimmick....

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had my druthers, I'd prefer that the Yukon Denali get the new Sierra interior and not the Cruise. I actually prefer to drive my truck. Hardly ever use the cruise control anyway.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
Talked with my dealer last night about Super Cruise. They said for it to work you’ll have to be subscribed to onstar. Not sure if anyone else has seen this or not, but I have a feeling car subscription fee’s for functionality are about to really roll out.

I know BMW tried doing this with wireless apple CarPlay, but with a service like super cruise I feel like people will be willing to pay this now. Not sure if there is a certain subscription level you need or not. Not even sure if it’s true, but that’s what they told me.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm not betting my life at 80MPH on a cellular internet connection.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011