wideband and boost gauges?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I have tried several different wide band's and settled on the Innovate XD16.

When you start using forced induction, it is no time to cut corners on the AFR gauge.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/xd16.php

Here is the link, check it out. The xd 16 has one great feature in that it can calibrate itself. I have two of them, one on each side. I also use it to control the ECM for closed loop.

The magic number for gas is 14.7 : 1.

BTW nice find on the blower....... :)

Thanks, she was a pretty penny, but itll be worth it i hope : / I really never expected these widebands to be so damn much! lol i was thinking 100 or soo.. nope! ooh well.

Didn't you already ask this question? Or was that someone else?

I have a PLX SM-AFR and an Aeroforce Interceptor. I will also plug in the EFILive V2 from time to time.

well i had a poll up a while ago just asking what gauges were important to you, now i need brands and stuff like that.. sorry for the double..

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Anyone hear of Faze/sunpro gauges? Im not trying to go cheap, but on a couple gauges i love the color.. thats one thing that has to be with the gauges, same color across the dash..

Last edited: