Why so many double posts lately.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There have been a lot of times where the forum will be disconnected from the server (or whatever's going on) while someone is typing a reply. The reply doesn't post, actually the screen does nothing, so they click the button again o a few times. After a minute or few minutes, the forum comes back to life then posts the reply however many times that person clicked the button.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still happening?

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. There have been a lot of times where the forum will be disconnected from the server (or whatever's going on) while someone is typing a reply. The reply doesn't post, actually the screen does nothing, so they click the button again o a few times. After a minute or few minutes, the forum comes back to life then posts the reply however many times that person clicked the button.

The last week the site has been doing that to me. Except when it freezes for me and I was replying or something, I just close the site and none of my posts or replies won't show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518