Why does my wireless carplay signal suck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all - I've been following the thread hoping for a solution for a wireless carplay solution for my wife's 2021 Yukon. I have the carlinkit2.0 that I've been using in my F-150 which works flawlessly, but thought today I would update the carlinkit2.0 and try again in the Odyssey. There's were 4 updates and now currently running on version 2021.08.30.1821 and I'm happy to report it works perfect. I turned the van on/off several times and it worked exactly like it does in my F-150 with a connection time of about 25-30 seconds. So is there anyone here with Apple CarPlay using the device from carlinkit3.0 in the link below to add wireless CarPlay in a 2021 Yukon or any other GMC or any other car with Apple CarPlay functionalities ?
Reading the reviews and comments, satisfaction rates is as high at it could be and they seem to be very successful into adding this solution in almost any car with embedded CarPlay technology and a few aftermarket radios such as Pioneer or Alpine (Over 400 reviews and comments and all positive !)
I have ordered one and will keep you posted... If anyone has one, I'll appreciate your input
Anyone ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeskarS

Latest posts