Why do people keep offering to buy this 95 base model Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low mileage basic utility machine. That year was near the top in reliablity too, and being a two door helps the value for some buyers. I wonder about that front hitch, and the off color door, but the underneath condition would be my main concern. But, as the other guys note, that machine could run forever. I like it too.

OP
OP
T

Toha Naf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. We are not even thinking of selling. We have encountered what may be a downside of such an unusual trim package though. We bought some seat covers that should fit the front seats of a 95 Tahoe but aren't even close to fitting (the seat is longer than the cover and the back is shorter than the cover plus way too tight to pull into place at the shoulder below the headrest). I am forced to wonder if the purchase order that mentions "Blazer" and "Suburban" is a reference the seats being from one of those models. I am pretty certain that these are the seats that came in the vehicle when purchased. If the Rixxu Super Sport seat covers usually fit a 95 Tahoe (which the company claims it will) then we definately do not have 95 Tahoe seats.

Last edited:

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sound like universal seat covers if they put “Blazer” in the part’s description. Those (92-94) were definitely a different cushion than the 95-00. If your seats are the vinyl version, then they have a different bolster design (foam) than the cloth/leather ones.

92-94 K Blazer and Suburban:

FBF19040-E938-4AD7-A2B2-DE93D43BA645.jpeg

95-99 Stock vinyl buckets all models:

77914740-67BC-43AA-9247-1EC1AF6F28C4.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11