Why am I lopsided??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bladenbullet

Reaction score
I'll run you any time bub. I love it when a fng comes on here and talks shit. Fffnnn ghetto wagon? You have no idea. My build thread is linked at the bottom of this post, turn your phone sideways so you can see and learn a thing or 2. Supercharged, lowered, best suspension available, Wilwoods, rides way better than stock and runs circles around pretty much everybody. Including you. All you'd see is my rear bumper lol. Speak of what you know and leave the rest to someone with experience.

now reread your post then mine and put it together...your initial makes it sound like all you need is a set of springs shocks and all is right with the world while your build thread shows large amounts of money being poured into a vehicle to create what you create...draw the picture in your head...the guy is trying to solve an easy lean and all you've got is "turn it into something else" when an easy solution will probably be all he needs...sorry I dont have the post count you have but guys like you are the reason many of us who have more experience with actual repair work than you have age sometimes look at the small solution instead of trying to talk everyone into coming over to our side because its "cool"...all yours...I'm out hotshot...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You kill me, mark. You and your ghetto wagon.
You kill me, mark. You and your ghetto wagon.
now reread your post then mine and put it together...your initial makes it sound like all you need is a set of springs shocks and all is right with the world while your build thread shows large amounts of money being poured into a vehicle to create what you create...draw the picture in your head...the guy is trying to solve an easy lean and all you've got is "turn it into something else" when an easy solution will probably be all he needs...sorry I dont have the post count you have but guys like you are the reason many of us who have more experience with actual repair work than you have age sometimes look at the small solution instead of trying to talk everyone into coming over to our side because its "cool"...all yours...I'm out hotshot...
I was just making a point to counter your point. I'm all about performance and making our rides handle better than stock, as is nearly everyone on here. If we wanted stock repairs all you'd need is a subscription to alldadadiy and a tech 2 clone. The OP was looking at lowering the rear to level it out, which is a very popular mod here. He already had the info needed in the first couple post. Actually he found the answer in the Street Suspension section, which is where we discuss lowering. But then you came in with the opinion that he should leave it stock height. My opinion that lowering it, even just a couple inches in the rear, can actually help with handling if done right, was countered by you with the ghetto comment. You're entitled to your opinion, but when someone offers an opposing one, don't go calling their shit as ghetto. And I'll put my mechanic skills, knowledge, and years of experience up against you any day.

Last edited:

Jamo

Reaction score
If this was one of the biker boards I frequent, I'd ask just how fat are you? But I won't...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17

Latest posts