Whose Escalade Got Stolen Out Of Texas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It's funny to me that Mark got chewed out by a noob.... lol

Everyone is so touchy now. Too many snowflakes in this country. Parents are failing their children by keeping them sheltered from the real world, I guess, so when they get out in the real world they can't comprehend and react to normal, everyday, people in society.

I think, perhaps, we should follow Isreal's lead and make military service mandatory for everyone. Or maybe parents should just do their job and raise their children to be productive, functional, members of society.

For years I have been preaching the "every kid does either military service or state service" in some way to figure out that they need to "buy in" to representing the country they live in and to qualify to be a productive citizen. Then they have shown the ability and desire to back up the country they live in and are willing to contribute. Parents, not all but a gob of them, are raising namby pamby coddled get a trophy for anything kids that are not prepared fr life and the schools from kindergarten on up are being brain washed by the school system. If anyone here does not believe what I just said about schools, never mind and put your head back in the sand. Talk about the mind numbing followers that are being sent out in the world. I will be in the ground when it happens but the downfall is coming but as long as I am alive, they gotta get thru me.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
For years I have been preaching the "every kid does either military service or state service" in some way to figure out that they need to "buy in" to representing the country they live in and to qualify to be a productive citizen. Then they have shown the ability and desire to back up the country they live in and are willing to contribute. Parents, not all but a gob of them, are raising namby pamby coddled get a trophy for anything kids that are not prepared fr life and the schools from kindergarten on up are being brain washed by the school system. If anyone here does not believe what I just said about schools, never mind and put your head back in the sand. Talk about the mind numbing followers that are being sent out in the world. I will be in the ground when it happens but the downfall is coming but as long as I am alive, they gotta get thru me.
Was just discussing the National Guard with my 9 year old today. He asked if he would be able to help stop the riots that way. And get some education. The boy loves his country!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to tell you guys but America doesn’t have the market on this kind of child rearing or it’s consequences. It’s like this all over the world. I blame the cell phone companies and the Googles, Instagrams, Facebooks, Tik Toks and all the rest of the companies that put instant online gratification and attention in the hands of every person in every developed nation. It’s a different world now, and I’m glad I’m not raising kids in it. It used to be we could tell our kids all kinds of lies with the best intentions to keep them in line, but try that now. They immediately Google it and call our ********. :signs8: