Whose Escalade Got Stolen Out Of Texas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
At 67 I am way past letting quote unquote "trigger" words bother me. The world can be a hard place to navigate, especially if you are triggered by the word TRANNY. That crook needs no one standing up for them because of who and what they are. She feels entitled to the Escalade. She took it. She does not care about the law and what her breaking of the law may do to someone else. I could give two ***** about her feelings because she has no feelings for anyone else, especially law abiding people. If someone needs a safe room, build it and stay there till the world changes. Good luck with that. With the cancel culture, you can't say anything and I mean anything without someone wanting to use an "IST" word on you. I am sick up and fed with it all. If you want to be involved with that ilk and protect their feelings, you have every right to do so. I know I fought for some of that right but I also fought for my rights to call it like I see it and then I have to deal with the ramifications of that. I am up for that. I will remain up for that while I still draw a breath.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so several things in the video..... I finally watched all the way through.

San Diegos airport is RIGHT downtown..... you hear the jets screaming overhead

The officer at the end refers to the offender as HER....

All of you fighting over he/she etc. go take 50 lashes with a wet noodle (which you will probably enjoy WAY to much)

I am way to bored today....

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
At 67 I am way past letting quote unquote "trigger" words bother me. The world can be a hard place to navigate, especially if you are triggered by the word TRANNY. That crook needs no one standing up for them because of who and what they are. She feels entitled to the Escalade. She took it. She does not care about the law and what her breaking of the law may do to someone else. I could give two ***** about her feelings because she has no feelings for anyone else, especially law abiding people. If someone needs a safe room, build it and stay there till the world changes. Good luck with that. With the cancel culture, you can't say anything and I mean anything without someone wanting to use an "IST" word on you. I am sick up and fed with it all. If you want to be involved with that ilk and protect their feelings, you have every right to do so. I know I fought for some of that right but I also fought for my rights to call it like I see it and then I have to deal with the ramifications of that. I am up for that. I will remain up for that while I still draw a breath.

Love that Ron writes "quote unquote" AND uses quotation marks!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
OK so several things in the video..... I finally watched all the way through.

San Diegos airport is RIGHT downtown..... you hear the jets screaming overhead

The officer at the end refers to the offender as HER....

All of you fighting over he/she etc. go take 50 lashes with a wet noodle (which you will probably enjoy WAY to much)

I am way to bored today....
When I was a CO in prison there were a few......on the cusp--in transition I guess you could say. Hey--to each their own, that's what I say. I just called it as I saw it.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
It's funny to me that Mark got chewed out by a noob.... lol

Everyone is so touchy now. Too many snowflakes in this country. Parents are failing their children by keeping them sheltered from the real world, I guess, so when they get out in the real world they can't comprehend and react to normal, everyday, people in society.

I think, perhaps, we should follow Isreal's lead and make military service mandatory for everyone. Or maybe parents should just do their job and raise their children to be productive, functional, members of society.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It's funny to me that Mark got chewed out by a noob.... lol

Everyone is so touchy now. Too many snowflakes in this country. Parents are failing their children by keeping them sheltered from the real world, I guess, so when they get out in the real world they can't comprehend and react to normal, everyday, people in society.

I think, perhaps, we should follow Isreal's lead and make military service mandatory for everyone. Or maybe parents should just do their job and raise their children to be productive, functional, members of society.
That is a much harder job now due to exactly the things you describe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak