Whose Escalade Got Stolen Out Of Texas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they’ll pay. Police departments are self-insured I believe so they should have the money available. It’s different everywhere though. Here, the state will pay for damage to your vehicle from their roads but the city won’t no matter how bad the road is. I had the state reimburse me for a 26” Dub rim after a pothole bent it.

Sweetie101

Reaction score
Just a normal felony stop because it was stolen. Not sure if that was a tranny or not but he/she/ they could sure drink. And I also don’t blame the cops for waiting her out especially the state of things with the cops lately. As far as wasted resources, if those other ones had anything else to do at that time you can be sure they would have been called away. Nice boob job though. :)

Sweetie101

Reaction score
Just a normal felony stop because it was stolen. Not sure if that was a tranny or not but he/she/ they could sure drink. And I also don’t blame the cops for waiting her out especially the state of things with the cops lately. As far as wasted resources, if those other ones had anything else to do at that time you can be sure they would have been called away. Nice boob job though. :)

Please do not stink up this forum referring to someone as a tranny. It’s crude, discriminatory and has no place for this type of talk in a forum. There is enough hate in the world already without stirring up more and there was no need to refer to a woman’s *******. That’s highly uncalled for commentary

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please do not stink up this forum referring to someone as a tranny. It’s crude, discriminatory and has no place for this type of talk in a forum. There is enough hate in the world already without stirring up more and there was no need to refer to a woman’s *******. That’s highly uncalled for commentary
That was somebody who stole someone’s damn Escalade, drove across state lines while drinking a fifth of liquor while endangering people’s lives because they were drunk and probably high and you’re worried if I called her a tranny? What if she had run over your kids riding their bikes? Would you still be defending her? Did you even watch the video? That’s a low life no matter how you look at it. She gets ZERO and I mean ZERO respect from me. If you want to show her respect, go ahead.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, is this context the use of 'tranny,' although in poor taste, is just used as a neutral abbreviation for the word transvestite, the same way that it can also be used as an abbreviation for transmission. If it were used with pejorative intent or as an insult it would be an issue.

How about we don't use trigger words and we also don't hyperventilate over any perceived offense.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
1. I keep seeing "5th of liquor" and comments on how much she drank. I think its a bottle of wine. Probably Arbor Mist or something else with minimal alcohol. Am I wrong?

2. @Rocket Man should've issued a trigger warning before throwing down micro aggressions so i could get to my safe space. Thats just common courtesy.

3. Somebody hide the BOTD thread, quick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts