Who wants to make some money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as some of u may know... i own a forum called LTXtech.com. Much like this community we have a family feel that makes for more enjoyable communications and gtgs...etc.

Well as i do on my forum, i would like to try something here first... before giving my money to a business.

Im going to be lowering my 2002 Cadillac Escalade,

0e32fcca6ee31fb407eab586fe68e2b1.jpg

and I intend to purchase all that it requires from a vendor here on the forum. (Thats the idea, right... to support the people who support the site).

Well although I am very mechanically inclined, a health issue which has plagued me for the past 3+ years and will for the rest of my life, my abilities have been reduced heavily.

With that being said... are their sny members... or member businesses who are familiar with the work required that would be interested in doing the work for me?

I would allow for the truck to be taken and we would discuss cost and time needed to complete the job.

Im not trying to cheap out... i would just like to support those who support as I am with the parts.

If you are interested, let me know here or by PM and we can make the arrangements.

Thread discussing what I will be purchasing;

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73134

Thanku in advance

Larry

LTXtech.com is my Drug...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was closer to you if definitely be interested :/

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That reminds me... i guess i should post where I live. Shillington PA. 19607

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the da plate. I thought I was the only one on here with it. If you can make it to ny my buddy's shop will do right by you.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the da plate. I thought I was the only one on here with it. If you can make it to ny my buddy's shop will do right by you.
Yeah... the DARE plates are no longer black... i got mine close to the end of the run. Look close... i stuck an FOP star in the middle of the white triangle and colored in the triangle... lol. Cant leave anything alone.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are so old the white dosent refect anymore. Been pulled over before because the officer thought they were fake because they don't reflect any light.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are so old the white dosent refect anymore. Been pulled over before because the officer thought they were fake because they don't reflect any light.
Lol...

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disregard... making arrangements with a local shop.

Thanku for lookin.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mods, please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.