Who wants a Black Bear Tune in NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stinkync

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am StinkyNC. I am trying to put together an Tuning Session for NC. I have a tread started over at www.z71tahoe-suburban.com in the SouthEast forum. We want do it at Concord Mills at the Bass Shop,in Concord,NC. If you are in the NC or surrounding areas and is interested in having the best tune your vehicle NOW is time to start thinking about it. When I get a date I will post it as well as details as I get them

OP
OP
S

stinkync

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes

Where: Concord, NC @ Concord Mills Mall near the Bass Pro Shop

When: Dec 12-13

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please PayPal your nonrefundable deposit of $50 to [email protected]

Please put "NCTuning Trip" in the subject line and include your username.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 96-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and responded already on the other forum as well. Im down...But do we get our $50 back in the case we do not have 10 people show?

OP
OP
S

stinkync

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To answer your question, according to the website, it says "Due to the large number of expenses involved with traveling, deposits are non-refundable If the meet never materializes due to lack of interest or unexpected circumstances, all deposits will be refunded. " This what the website states...

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, that is correct, if the meet does not occur, all deposits are refunded. This is why we only accept deposits ~2months ahead of the meet. This way, PayPal will allow us to refund the deposits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu