who wants 10% off there kit with a chance to win a free lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rough Country

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
http://www.roughcountry.com/twocents/

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

we need a video with all items below

You, on camera, talking about the kit you purchased? *
- or -
Footage of equipment being installed on the vehicle? *
Close-ups of Rough Country branded products? *
Footage of your vehicle after installation? *
At least two minutes of footage? *

Yukon04

Reaction score
I will be glad to do this when I get my lift and install it, I have a yukon denali converted from awd to 2/4 wheel drive

suburbanguy89

Reaction score
if you give me a sponsorship and the 6" lift for an obs 99 burb and the front driveshaft for free (ill pay any and all shipping expenses) i can make a good and complete video on all above listed items, more like a how to video and a rating as well. from the shipping to the quality in packaging and ease of install, what to look for and expect, tools needed etc etc. and will give said rights to rcx for use of the video in any advertizing, publicity, and personal use as long as it does not use me in any negative content or any content that is not at least asked about in advanced. as in return with using the lift i will publicise any and all forms of rcx decals, merch, and equipment wanted to be used. if interested in this serious inquiry please p.m. me on here and i will give you my buisness phone and email to discuss this matter any further. thank you for your time. i look forward to hearing back from you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17