Who to contact about my missing parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buffalown

Reaction score
Came here to ask this question as my mom just took delivery of a 23 terrain fully equipped with all chips yet here I am waiting for the heated seats and park assist (which I could take or leave at this point) on my 22 tahoe which came in April. Nothing at all from the dealer in terms of communication and as others have said here it's pretty infuriating that the GM machine keeps on cranking out new vehicles with these chips that all of us were promised and have not been given any indication of when they may arrive. I love the Tahoe otherwise.

firstGT

Reaction score
Thankfully ours had heated seats and steering wheel working. Only thing we're waiting on is park assist. And maybe something with steering column? We found our z71 by luck but were considering ordering and would've had to receive with missing items I guess. I was laughing bc salesman said, well I'm being told 3rd quarter 2022 but that just slid from 2nd quarter as he pulled the waiver or disclaimer out and laid it down. It said 4th quarter 2022. Even he wasn't aware it had changed.

That was back in June.

When purchasing I just kinda assumed we'll never get it honestly.

jforb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never driven anything with park assist, so not having it on the new Tahoe doesn't seem to make any difference in my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts