Who getting a 2020 C8 Corvette?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love them. I wish I could afford a 3rd vehicle especially one of this caliber. Eventually I will have one. Maybe in . Few years on my 37th or 38th bday I'll treat myself to one. By then I wont have to pay MSRP lol....

(I'm 34)

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High gloss, Sebring Orange. It has a ton of gold metal flake in it that really makes it pop in the direct sunlight. My other half hates the orange so I made the switch to Torch Red. View attachment 228170

Probably for the better. The orange looks too much like a McLaren. You'd have a flock of tow trucks chasing you, just waiting for the thing to quit, or not start, or lock you out, or in!

:rotflmao:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I would have to want one in a "very worst way" to ever buy the first year of a new design. I will be 67 on Christmas Eve but I don't want one. I don't like climbing in and out of low slung cars. If you get one, enjoy it to the most.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chevrolet sold 9800 Corvettes last year so they had no choice but to bring out the Ferrari lookalike car. Plus the average Corvette buyer is 67 years old cause they are the only ones that can afford one. The dealership I work at has signed up to order one but not sure on the color we are getting. Probably black on black.
You don't think sales were down because prospective buyers were waiting for the new model chevy has been teasing for awhile?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m with you on the new buyer. Not sure the avg is 67 but it’s for folks that enjoy cars and can afford what they want. Is 9800 correct? Round about math is less than 200 per US state? The good news is the C7 and C6 will drop so the rest of us can have a shot.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you show it in white? That's how I'd want it.

Tell mama you're getting orange 'cause you BG want orange. Then hand her the blank check for herself.

joe

jcb2

Reaction score
Is that the mid-engine 600HP they’ve been promising?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts