Who’s tinted the Front Windshield state for percent and how it look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same "issue" when I got the RF tag for the express lanes in my state. I bought some clear cling vinyl and stuck the tag to the vinyl, cut it out, and then stuck that to the window. This is what I used: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002J6CO9I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .

I just know that if I did the windshield I would forget about it and not say anything until the guy at the gas station is actively scraping it off along with the old sticker. Either that or get deployed and have to rely on my wife to get it inspected while I’m gone.

Virginia just needs to do away with those state inspection stickers. My new Tahoe is black with black leather interior and I definitely burned the back of my legs when I got into it while wearing shorts yesterday. I’m trying to get this tint ASAP.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t let them remove and install it for you.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would they have to remove the sticker for you? Just say I’ll change out the sticker myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9