White letters in or out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Letters out on a 15-20 yr old vehicle make me think you are a soccer mom that just bought it from CarMax or a pay as you go. Its my vehicle, and just like I would never put a clear hood on my vehicle to show you what's under the hood, I don't want you distracted by looking at and trying to read my tires, or even know what I have without talking to me if you are that curious. I also find it very rare that the white actually goes with the rest of the paint scheme and body lines.

In all fairness, I take my privacy a little too far some times. I cut the levis waist tag and red tab off the back because they are my clothes to do with what I want, and its none of your business what jeans I'm wearing.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha damn those were the shit back in the day . Crazy expensive like $500 a tire or something. They got dirty real quick and looked ugly real quick lol. Probably why they didn’t stick around

I can't think of a worse place to add a color to a vehicle....
If I was talking to a BG Goodrich guy....... " REALLY???" The tread??

( I can imagine a car with 28" wheels wanting a color on the entire tire.....
Like those bicycle tires.....

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't think of a worse place to add a color to a vehicle....
If I was talking to a BG Goodrich guy....... " REALLY???" The tread??

( I can imagine a car with 28" wheels wanting a color on the entire tire.....
Like those bicycle tires.....
Right? Like this..?

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did white letters out but then I painted them the secondary color i like how it came out i get so many compliments on them too4ee7d816bccccf9a49fdfd8c87ae9b9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last name "Guidroz", lifted mobile home, familiar tree types... Where in Louisiana are you?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..I cut the levis waist tag and red tab off the back because they are my clothes to do with what I want, and its none of your business what jeans I'm wearing.

We're not lookin at the brand tag, we're lookin at dat ass. You gonna cover that, too? Maybe tie a sweatshirt around your waist?

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Letters out on a 15-20 yr old vehicle make me think you are a soccer mom that just bought it from CarMax or a pay as you go. Its my vehicle, and just like I would never put a clear hood on my vehicle to show you what's under the hood, I don't want you distracted by looking at and trying to read my tires, or even know what I have without talking to me if you are that curious. I also find it very rare that the white actually goes with the rest of the paint scheme and body lines.

In all fairness, I take my privacy a little too far some times. I cut the levis waist tag and red tab off the back because they are my clothes to do with what I want, and its none of your business what jeans I'm wearing.

LOL Cuz that Levis pocket-stitching will never give you away.

My version is that I've cut of contact with 2 people because they kept including me in group texts and emails. I don't want my name, email, or phone number posted to a bunch of strangers; unless I'm the one chosing them.

joe