White letters in or out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great, I took the blame for ruining it "What did you do to your NNBS" thread and now this?

All of that in that thread was fine.

But, this thread jumped the shark at least 9 pages ago and was almost three weeks into being forgotten about. Then you had to come in and stir the shit. Nothing personal, but I think someone's gonna have to be made an example. :ban::ban2:

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of that in that thread was fine.

But, this thread jumped the shark at least 9 pages ago and was almost three weeks into being forgotten about. Then you had to come in and stir the shit. Nothing personal, but I think someone's gonna have to be made an example. :ban::ban2:
Well at least my post was adequate to subject of this thread, people with comments like yours should get ban, nothing personal.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Nothing personal but I'm just gonna ban the whole forum for a week just for good measure :crazy: :rofl:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well at least my post was adequate to subject of this thread, people with comments like yours should get ban, nothing personal.

Wait a minute, are you being all serious and shit? I'm just screwing with you in the ridiculous nature of this thread.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute, are you being all serious and shit? I'm just screwing with you in the ridiculous nature of this thread.

Oh wait, so you can break my chops, but I can't swing back? That is little unfair.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounded all srs. But, after re-reading my post, so did I. Probably should've tossed in a smiley or something. We kew.

No hard feelings, I did take it as a joke, but smiley would defiantly clear the air. :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy