Which Vent shades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Power_Dr

Reaction score
I had the adhesive vent shades on my Tahoe that stuck to the outside just above the windows, I forget which brand I had. I did want to get them to sick on the outside of my Yukon. I was looking at the AVS in-channel shades and they look pretty nice.

Does anybody have vent shades on their rides?

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the stick on type on my avalanche, and now have the in channel on our Yukon and burb. I am happy with either. they both seem to perform about the same, many like the lower profile looks better, and others simply don't want to stick things to the paint.

I plan to get a cheap stick on $25 set for my Tahoe as it is a cheap beater truck and is better than not having them.

OP
OP
P

Power_Dr

Reaction score
I had the stick on type on my avalanche, and now have the in channel on our Yukon and burb. I am happy with either. they both seem to perform about the same, many like the lower profile looks better, and others simply don't want to stick things to the paint.

I plan to get a cheap stick on $25 set for my Tahoe as it is a cheap beater truck and is better than not having them.

Thanks for the reply. So which brand do you have of the channel ones? you didn't have to cut any of the felt/rubber material by the windows did you?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are the auto vent shade. have them on two of our trucks and they are both holding up well so far. no cutting on our trucks. just scuff, clean, adhesive, install.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
P

Power_Dr

Reaction score
Those low profile ones look awesome but they don't have them for the 2019 models.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the stick on ones that stick out further and give you more rain protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts