where to go 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew. I lived in MoCo, MD for 2.5 years and never knew of anywhere to go.

I now live in VA, and have heard about the only places to go are the western parts of the state, quite a distance from home.

I grew up out west where the open desert was our playground. Shooting, 4x4, dirtbikes, horses, etc. Even those have disappeared in the name of enviornmental conservation, it's pretty sad.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not familiar with the Area, But I would ask a police officer before you go anywhere, Here in Jersey Wheeling is Illegal unless you are on Approved Offroad trails. I will send you a PM with some details on how you can find out

BPB

Reaction score
That's how it is anywhere in the country. Any "trails" that you go on that aren't designated ORV trails are illegal and you can get fines or even have your rig impounded. Gravel roads that are on the forest service maps are legit though.

OP
OP
mikehea28

mikehea28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not familiar with the Area, But I would ask a police officer before you go anywhere, Here in Jersey Wheeling is Illegal unless you are on Approved Offroad trails. I will send you a PM with some details on how you can find out

Thanks donyukon

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts