Where to get GM WA-130h touchup paint (Silver Gray Metallic) ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local Chevy dealer screwed me on touchup paint even after I originally provided my '23 Surburban's VIN# saying they don't refund touchup paint. Oh well, only $35 but now they say the correct WA-130H is unavailable from Chevrolet.

Where is best, or safest place for me to order touchup paint that will closest match my Suburban's factory Sterling Gray Metallic color ? thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoNoGo

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you gave the dealer parts person your VIN and they gave you the wrong color, I'd see parts manager and get my money back.

Yeah, pulled my insurance card out and read the VIN# to them.. twice, but they made me sign a piece of paper when I paid that said no refunds on touch up paint.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like it's available yet. Duplicolor didn't even show it. TouchUpDirect has it. Used them for some Kia paint and clear a few years ago, good stuff.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pulled my insurance card out and read the VIN# to them.. twice, but they made me sign a piece of paper when I paid that said no refunds on touch up paint.

No big deal, my $35 loss was a bargain to find out Athen Chevrolet has crappy customer relations and so I will take my bodyshop and service department business somewhere else. Oh, I was about to order a '24 suburban 3.0L HC with adaptive air-ride suspension.. LOL !!
I would find a way to express that personally to the Owner or General Manager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518