Where do I find information on my 2015 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RBinMcD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Magnaride are expensive. I had a leaky front passenger and replaced ALL 4 with Arnott strut/shocks that I got from Summit Racing.
How have you liked having the Arnotts? I need to replace the rear magnaride on my '16 Denali asap. I can pick those up at Summit Racing just down the road. I also will be pulling a travel trailer, so does that still retain the auto leveling? Thanks...rb

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaride and Z55 are not interchangeable... Magnaride is stand alone, with no support items. The Z55 has support items (sensors, air compressor). Arnott does not sell Magnaride. Its only OEM there.

Joe Hudson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my thanks to TollKeeper and 17 Yukon Denali - did all 4 corners w/ Arnott's 'magnetic fluid' products and after about 2000 miles they softened up nicely and the ride is restored for reasonable money.

Two places I erred...

- the rears are way easier if you hang the shock from the top bolt and then move stuff to get the bottom one to line up.

- don't forget to pull the three new 'replacement' nuts off the top of the front strut assemblies or you and your helper (my bride who really wanted to be watching football) get to practice again.

she got to the TV by halftime... the whiner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345