Where are you guys ordering parts from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Denaliz

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to keep the Z55 Air ride and go with Arnott on all 4 corners.

Trying to decide on sway bars at the moment and found the Eibach 38106.320 package with front/rear 470.00 shipped to me from RCAGarage.

Researching if it’s worth changing end links as well.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, when you use the 5% off code from RA you type that in on the banner that asks "how you heard about them".

This thread is up right now on the thread list from Rock Auto.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/save-on-shocks-struts-at-rockauto.120301/

Rock Auto is fine for most people, but since I live in an incorporated municipality (in Colorado) that assesses local taxes, they won't ship to me. I have to have it shipped to my son's place in the unincorporated county, making it a bit inconvenient. RA refuses to calculate the local taxes.

I use eBay, Amazon, etc.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I get parts looked up at RA and then check Amazon for availability and the price. If it is te exact same part, typically AC Delco, and I get free shipping at a decent price I get the parts at Amazon.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beware of counterfeit parts being sold on amazon and especially eBay. They arrive in near-perfect OEM packaging and are difficult to tell apart from the legit items. This has been an issue plaguing the parts industry for decades. The Chinese are getting better at coping even the most insignificant features. The quality of a counterfeit is garbage.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my Denali finally checked out. Glad I did left engine mount had, both ball joints and few other small wear and tear items. Having them handle the big stuff.

On the shocks I confirmed just left rear airride shock is blown but replacing both rear.

I need to order a pair of arnott as-2708’s as well as throttle body.

Looking for referral for online trusted place to order from.

Appreciate any info!
CarId they will price match most sites I got the throttle body for $132 for a OEM on a price match way better then spend $185-$259 No core charge..

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trailblazer, good point. I make sure I order from GM Dealers who advertise on Ebay. They have better prices than walking into the Dealer and most offer free shipping and no tax.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Rockauto, Amazon, and eBay. I've also purchased from GMPartsdirect on occasion.

If you take a few moments to roll through the feedback/reviews on Amazon and eBay you can usually get a feel for if a seller has been pushing any counterfeit parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442