Where are the drop spindles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roccos_van

Reaction score
I'm so pissed. Nnbs 4wd autoride are coming up on two years in the market.

Where are the front spindles I want to lower my Denali!? :banghead:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
4 to 6 weeks I will have the belltechs

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are held up on production. I have my monthly me ting with them tomorrow so I will get exact date.

I've already done my custom 4/5/6 kit in rear so set there abd once spindles come out will offer a 3-4/5-6 kit

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no 2/3 with spindles up front and springs in the rear with airbags to keep trailering capacity?

on an esky looks like it has air lines when I eyeballed it, i'm guessing the autoride doesn't have enough nuts to keep the ass up with a car trailer on the back?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I always use helper bags on any 00 to 16 rear autoride truck that lowers and tips. Just does a better job

OP
OP
R

roccos_van

Reaction score
They are held up on production. I have my monthly me ting with them tomorrow so I will get exact date.

I've already done my custom 4/5/6 kit in rear so set there abd once spindles come out will offer a 3-4/5-6 kit

Did you get any Intel from this meeting?

Thanks Tony

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes I talked to roel and seems it's been put back longer. Thr rear u have everything from 2 to 6 inches. Man I really want to be able to offer a complete 2-4/5-6 package

OP
OP
R

roccos_van

Reaction score
Are these being made in the USA or China? I wonder if it's overseas they are having so QC issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs