When people ask, Why do you need such a big.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post another picture

Sent from my FordiPhone using Tapatalk
You ever get those pictures of expeditions you begged for over on the expy forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
This is probably an ex Game Warden unit with a similar box. It's currently for sale on CL
View attachment 242548
And the Box comes with the truck!
That’s storage for all the props wardens’
uses to catch poachers

ff4885780e8f0503909e6f2a4785c029.gif

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
That’s storage for all the props wardens’
uses to catch poachers

ff4885780e8f0503909e6f2a4785c029.gif

I really hate when her head falls off :mad:

Can you imagine what that Buck was thinking???

Here he is all in the moment, in the mood... the Doe isn't even gonna run or put up a fight, just gonna stand there and take it... then he gets her mounted and her head falls off... talk about killing the mood... poor Buck probably needs therapy after that... LOL

I love how he looks back at her head laying on the ground like " Oh God, what have I done?"

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Can you imagine what that Buck was thinking???

Here he is all in the moment, in the mood... the Doe isn't even gonna run or put up a fight, just gonna stand there and take it... then he gets her mounted and her head falls off... talk about killing the mood... poor Buck probably needs therapy after that... LOL

I love how he looks back at her head laying on the ground like " Oh God, what have I done?"

He's clearly thinking through the whole "if I run, and then the cops come, am I good?" scenario....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9