When people ask, Why do you need such a big.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jatPPV2012

Reaction score
because I can!! no kids, no reason other than because I wanted to!

I'm with you on that bro. No kids, no pets, and no debt. Just enjoying life my way.
Missed driving my family's 1989 and 1998 GMC burbs back in the 1990s and early 2000s so I wanted to get a 2007-14 model year Tahoe because I liked that body style and it's a nice to have when I want haul stuff or shuffle family/friends whenever or go on a road trip.

Reaction score
Hunter, military, or both? Pretty cool setup you got going on. Can you post another picture of those drawers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The patch on his uniform says S.W.A.T.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hunter, military, or both? Pretty cool setup you got going on. Can you post another picture of those drawers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is probably an ex Game Warden unit with a similar box. It's currently for sale on CL
GW.jpg
And the Box comes with the truck!

Last edited:

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
This is not cheap. They are from truck vault. I believe this one is around $2500. I have seen them go upwards of 5k. This is not me ,but it is the closest pic I could find that looks like mine. Unfortunately I cannot show you what I have in the back of my hoe. When I open it and when people see in they tend not to make conversation with me. I have been working on a new box that's all Aluminum and holds more stuff and is way lighter. This one in the picture weights in I think at around 170 to 200 pounds

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is not cheap. They are from truck vault. I believe this one is around $2500. I have seen them go upwards of 5k. This is not me ,but it is the closest pic I could find that looks like mine. Unfortunately I cannot show you what I have in the back of my hoe. When I open it and when people see in they tend not to make conversation with me. I have been working on a new box that's all Aluminum and holds more stuff and is way lighter. This one in the picture weights in I think at around 170 to 200 pounds

Portable meth lab?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518